Friday, January 02, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

In late October, Megan, Vera (co-worker/friend) and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour! Yes, we are looooooosers, and obvious reality tv junkies. In actuality, my brother, Brian, worked on the show so we followed it only for that reason. Yes we solely watched to be supportive, like a good sister should be, it is definitely not because we lowered ourselves to the standard of reality tv...never. Anyway, the show was a ton of fun. We were sitting next to children the age of 12 or so, who screamed through most of it. I was right there with them, screaming and clapping my hands like a freak of nature.

Seeing the dancers in person was interesting. A few noteables worth mentioning: 1) the dancers are all VERY short; 2) the dancers are all VERY young; 3) the dancers are all, for the most part, VERY talented. I have to mention that my favorites were Joshua and Katie, like most of the country I am sure. My brother scored us some back stage passes to meet the dancers and we took this picture.


My mom and dad were smart and brought a camera, we unfortunately forgot to bring one so we had to use a cell phone, but this is a picture of about half of the dancers. I will post a few of the pics my mom and dad took when they saw the tour in Detroit. Yes, the Flach family loves So You Think You Can Dance. The best picture though, is the one of my dad and Gev...this will allow you to see the height of the dancers.





No comments: