So, my blogging has fallen off the face of the earth. I am back though and I am back with a vengeance. I am going to commit myself to this with a passion. Sometimes being a good blogger knocks you down and you just have to pull yourself back up by the bootstraps – as they say. By the way, I am unsure I understand that slogan. How does one pull themselves up by their bootstraps? I am wearing boots today, and unless I am a moron – which is possible – I do not see any straps to which I could pull. Another disturbing fact is that if there was in fact a bootstrap connected to my boot, how would it be physically possible to pull myself up by the strap if I had fallen down? If someone could demonstrate how this works I would enjoy watching. From here on out, I will not ever be using that phrase again until I understand what it actually means. I am sure there is someone out there that is more knowledgeable than myself and maybe they could educate me a little.
This winter I have been all over the place – California, Philly, New York City, Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Cincinnati, Olean (New York – not much to see there), and Atlantic City. I will see if I have any exciting pictures to post of my adventures. Basketball season is now over which should help life calm down, but in fact it just means now there is more time for the team to focus on school. Don’t get me wrong, this is a good thing, but it also means I need to be more available. Thank goodness the school year is almost over. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN, 10 days of class before finals week!!


1 comment:
The pic of you two in Times Square is all sorts of awesome strictly due to the weird khaki garbage bag man in the background
Post a Comment