So where have I been. I wish I could say that I have been traveling the world far and wide, seeing new cultures, eating new foods, or enriching my life with random acts of kindness. Instead I have been
really busy perfecting the art of Bingo with my brother Brian and Megan. Actually, we all were big winners at the annual Catholic festival in Marion, OH. We, Lutheran heathens, laughed all the way to the bank. Becoming a good Bingo player takes time, but the stress of it can be overwhelming. To give my mind and body some rest, I must take some breaks from the game, this is when I play Skee-Ball. Obviously, when playing Skee-Ball, one works up a sweat. The girl that was playing next to me, while I was breaking from Bingo, was working so hard at winning the little stuffed bears that her pants fell down. I had to have the concentraion of a NINJA to win my three bears because my eyes kept wandering to see how much crack was showing. My brother, Brian, is proudly displaying my winnings from the Marion Skee-Ball area. On my off days from Bingoing and Skee-Balling, I have started a farm. My knowledge of farm animals is limited, but they certainly are cute. Little Bertha is chewing on my hair in an affectionate display of love.
Wow, things have been busy in the central Ohio region. I should say that with all the stress of animals, bingo, and skee-ball over the last few months I have gained a ton of weight and my neighbors have complained that I lay around in the "grass" all day. On another note, Megan has become a bike-chick and has run away with little Bertha.
1 comment:
UPDATE YOUR GOD DAMNED BLOG!
Post a Comment