flakaroni (4:55:14 PM): i can't see the mullet person
flakaroni (4:55:16 PM): it's too small
BethFlach (4:55:21 PM): OMG
BethFlach (4:55:28 PM): I will make it bigger, hang on!
flakaroni (4:55:29 PM): it won't let me enlarge it
BethFlach (4:58:06 PM): ok refresh and look at it again, now you can enlarge it!
BethFlach (4:59:46 PM): Largest mullet ever!
BethFlach (4:59:52 PM): ha ha ha how sick
flakaroni (4:59:55 PM): oh goodness!
flakaroni (5:00:08 PM): she really needs an intervention!
BethFlach (5:00:09 PM): that could have made your wall of fame
BethFlach (5:00:24 PM): I may do an entire post on it sometime
BethFlach (5:00:28 PM): that would be funny
flakaroni (5:00:48 PM): it's amazing how out of touch people can be
BethFlach (5:00:55 PM): I know!
flakaroni (5:00:57 PM): doesn't she have a tv??
BethFlach (5:01:07 PM): I mean what hairdresser allows that though
flakaroni (5:01:09 PM): or see magazine covers in the stores?
BethFlach (5:01:10 PM): who cuts it?
flakaroni (5:01:14 PM): totally
BethFlach (5:01:15 PM): someone must cut it
BethFlach (5:01:24 PM): they should be banished from the profession
flakaroni (5:01:40 PM): i'm sure they have a client base that demands this nonsense
flakaroni (5:01:47 PM): i can see it now...
flakaroni (5:02:09 PM): "girl, you know where you need to go? Mama JJ's down the street. She cuts a MAD mullet!"
BethFlach (5:02:27 PM): HA HA HA!
BethFlach (5:02:45 PM): She can even do a high light, low light to show off that party in the back.
flakaroni (5:03:14 PM): totally...with the top of the upper tips bleached like vanilla ice
BethFlach (5:04:01 PM): "hey can you trim the sides just a little more, but no, nah nah, don't do that, don't you touch that back"
BethFlach (5:04:47 PM): What would the world be like if we all wore mullets?
flakaroni (5:05:08 PM): ugly
flakaroni (5:05:18 PM): but i'm glad some people do
BethFlach (5:05:53 PM): me too, I mean we set up that picture just so it didn't look like we were taking it of her! I laughed about it all night.
flakaroni (5:06:09 PM): i've done that
flakaroni (5:06:11 PM): it's fun
BethFlach (5:06:18 PM): MULLET MADNESS
No comments:
Post a Comment