One fantastic part of being involved in the Dayton Athletic Department is that our facility is one of the best in the country for basketball. Due to the central location of Dayton and our facility we have the opportunity to host many NCAA basketball games. This year we hosted the women's regional round. It was exciting because Tennessee was in our region so I had so
me visitors from Terre Haute, IN and Mt. Pleasant, MI. Pat Summitt is amazing to see in person and Tennessee is like a national team, the gym was a sea of orange!
My good friends, Nathan from graduate school came down from Mt. Pleasant and then Jeff Edwards, Gina and Sharon Minar came in from Terre Haute, to watch the games. I really want to talk about the Saturday evening, the night before the games though (I mean basketball is exciting, but lets get to the drag show and dancing already).
OK - onto the dancing. So, I have known Jeff for about 7 years now. I would consider him to be like a "Ren
1 comment:
The mullet rocks. What a weekend. It was all great memories. Thank you for inviiting me and for the laughs we shared. Looking forward to MANY more! So excited for you and Megan. You are AMAZING! NCT
Post a Comment