Saturday, January 06, 2007

Year of the Pig

So, it's time to look back at 2006. I had many life changes in the year of the dog. Did you know that 2007 is the year of the pig. I hope that doesn't mean I will be gaining more weight and losing hair this year! 2006 started with a party and ended with triplets - literally. No, I am not pregnant with triplets, thankfully, but my recap should explain.

Jan 1, 2006 - In St. Louis hanging out with Megan for the first time.
Mid Feb 2006 - I went to Texas for a Presidents Day Party...what? I will have to post a link so that you can understand what this means!
Late March 2006 - Megan comes to Terre Haute to visit and for the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four in Indianapolis.
April 14, 2006 - Spent Easer in Chicago with my family and Megan flew in to meet them.
May 2006 - Went to Ireland with my grandma and had a blast!!
June 2006 - Accepted a new job at the University of Dayton, went to Pittsburgh for my national convention and then went with Megan to NYC for a small vacation.
July 2006 - Let the madness begin, I turned 30 and moved to Dayton, Ohio.
August 2006 - Megan interviews at Cincinatti (I think this happened in August anyway), is offered the job and accepts!
September 2006 - I will never help someone move from Texas to Ohio ever again...especially driving a uhaul with the car hitched to the back. Also my house in Terre Haute sold at the end of the month!
Oktober 2006 - Yes I spelled it wrong, but had to give some props to Oktoberfest in Zinzinatti!
November 2006 - Thankgiving occured in Chicago and Megan's 10 year hs reunion.
December 2006 - Christmas in Chicago and in St. Louis! Also in the process of purchasing a new house in Dayton!
December 31, 2006 - With my friend Autumn and Shawn and their triplets for New Years!

WOW, what a year. I don't know if the year of the dog brought me any fame or fortune. But I do get my cell phone paid for now that I work at UD! Happy 2007 everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

i love you