If only you knew Vera would you be able to see why this name is so humorous. She claims to be the "whitest" (I am not sure if that is how you spell white-est) black person and has no problem telling people this fact. She is 6'1" tall and is no Aunt Jemima! I am going to post a picture of Vera and I from Oktoberfest so you can get a visual and yes there is a parrot on my head:
Her nickname has now taken on new forms: Antja has become the shortened version as of late and now Ja-May-Ma has been put on the table. I can't help but laugh every time I hear it!! I think I will throw Jay-may-may out there the next time the discussion occurs!
1 comment:
HOLY SHIT....I am freaking crying right now. How can somthing so stupid be so FUNNY. It never gets old.
Post a Comment