So my brother Brian moved to LA to get into the film, music or television industry along with the other millions of people who flock there annually. Unlike those other 999,999 people though he is making tremendous strides. He works the "awards circuit" as I guess you say if you are COOL and in the industry. I, myself, would never have thought of such a
cool way of saying that...maybe I would have said he works the awards programs or something dull like that. Anyway, he sent out an e-mail after doing the globes and I thought it was pretty funny even if he does need a MAD haircut. Here is the e-mail along with picture he sent to me:
Brian Flach and Ashley Shea Landers arrived to the 64th Golden Globes as each others dates, best friends- who knew!? With their coordinated chocolate brown ensembles, they struck poses up and down the red carpet. This truly will be a night to remember! Stay tuned for more from the Red Carpet!

It's a hard interview to get, but we did hear Brian Flach shout out "I don't even care if I win! It's just such a pleasure to be here." Ashley Shea Landers stopped at every press podium along the carpet, it seems she has a lot to talk about with only one nomination.
No comments:
Post a Comment