Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Loser Sister

I believe that I am the older, looser-ish sister this year. While both Brian and Joel were out for one of my favorite holidays, I was SICK. Needless to say, I am not good at being sick. I rarely get sick and when I do it doesn't last a WEEK. So here are a few pics of my cool siblings and then I will show you some pictures of my activities! Oh the excitement is in the air, I can feel it from here.





So now you can see that both of them had a little fun this halloween. This is how I spent my evening, and do remember that I was under the weather.



I do have to say that it was fun carving pumpkins with Megan! Who knows what kind of trouble we will get into next year though because I am bound and determined to make up for this halloween! Boo!

No comments: